- Eleven year old Xavior Harrelson was last seen on May 27, 2021 @ around 11:00 AM riding his bike near his home in the Spruce Village Mobile Home Park off Rt 63 in Montazuma, Iowa.
- On September 30th, Xaviors' remains were recovered NW from of field on 10th Street just south of Ewart Road by a farmer tending to his soybean crops.
- 3.14 direct miles at a compass bearing of 318° / 18° Aquarius
- MercuryVenus Saturn Trine / Saturn conjunct by 5° orb
- Sun TDEC 108° (0°) / Moon SEXTILE 60° (5°)
- Birth Aspect: Mars Neptune Opposition /
- Progressed Sun: 19 Gemini TrineD the Found Bearing BY 1° ORB
- Natal Sun Trine (120°) by 10° orb / Sunrise Moon NOVILE 40° (0°)
We did have two hotspots north of Ewart Road over the North English River figuring the Mars in Cancer opposition to Pluto in Capricorn would of had him close to a water source. But even those mapped Hot Spots were some two miles NE away from where Xavior was found. My attention was focusing on the areas offered by the Moon Mercruy Venus Oppostion in TSquare to Neptune that we vectored on to the compass in his map. I made the mistake of not using Saturn as the solidfying force that he has been proving to be in the cases of children who are found. I missed it. Time got away from me and I didn't get Aprils' pair of eyes to double check my work on Xaviors' map.
Oh, the irony!
You see, Xavior was found five ticks away from Saturn's vectored measument at 13° Aquarius. Xaviors' found bearing from his point of disappearance was measured as 318° or 18° Aquarius. This faultly sighting of mine not to HOT SPOT an area that has a SATURN involvement is very annoying to me because in the 159 cases of child recoveries we've collected to date we've noted that SATURN 72% of the time is forming an aspect to the found bearing. April and I have discussed this sighting at length. And we are very nearly leaning towards owning the idea that we could probably use Saturns position at disappearance to help us develop our Hotspots. I did vector out a pattern for the Sun Saturn Trine aspect, but never hotspotted anything over it.
As for distance, no measured planet in the disappearance chart offered the 3.14 direct miles he was found. He did however, have Pluto at birth 4 degrees of Capricorn which would of offered near distance by a 1° orb.
The image below reflects the Sun Saturn Trine that I didn't hotspot.
On another note.
Xaviors' case is still under investigation. We do not know as of this writing who left his remains on 110th Street just South of Ewart. However, if the the Sun on the day of his disappearance has anything to say about it, its seems the chances are high that Xaviors knows the person that left him there. Below is a screen shot taken from our data sheet on the 10 other children cases we looked at for when the Sun was in the sign of Gemini at the time of disappearance. We had a total of 14 cases, for which 4 were unsolved--- so hopefully that commincating nature of a Gemini Sun will soon tell us who did this Xavior. We should see a solved case.
Adding Xavior Harrelson to our case study makes 159 cases of children in our study to date. Although his case data is being added to our study making room for his case and others is becoming a nightmare to get loaded on our study pages for public viewing. So any new case studies will be added to our data and illustrated either in a page post or by blog post.
Please keep in mind that although AMAP is not frequently active on our social media platforms doesn't mean we aren't keeping up with current cases. If we think we can help, we send our maps into Law Enforcement. And, we are working hard in the background seeing what we can learn from the 159 case data for the children which we were able to acquire birth charts.
We are busy with both our professional and personal lives while using the time inbetween for everything AMAP so we get better at hot spotting directions and distances because the data we collected is synthasizing a sort of intelligent instinct. Yet still, the magnitude of this case study undertaking has been pain-staking, yet worth every ounce of effort and of course that includes admitting our mistakes, such as it was with little Xavior Harrelson. He derserved better than that from us at this point in our work. I should of never missed it.
I'll leave my ramblings there, and offer you some
Highlights from our findings to date ...
- So far, April and I are leaning heavily towards owning that both the Sun and Saturn can be used as a significator for potential directions. There was only 33 times of the 159 when the Sun made no aspect to the found bearing. A 10° orb was used for the major aspects except for the Sexile in which a 5° orb was used; and a 2° and 1° orb was used for the minor aspects. Saturn made no aspect 44 times.
- When to worry about your children? In short, when the Sun Squares or Trines Jupiter through Pluto. That's whats standing out. Honestly, I was surprised not to see a higher count for the Suns' conjunctions to outer planets.
- Note: I believe it is time everyone learns how to read an Ephermis or at the least pick up The Old Farmer's Almanac---they been publishing since 1792.
- DIRECTIONS - Conjunctions and Finishing Points. Here is what you need to know. They equal in power. 80 children turned up on the finishing point of an two planet aspect. 79 children turned up on a conjunction to a planet. The trick now is to determine under what star configurations is it more swayed to conjunct or finish, thats what we are looking deeper into right now. We think the answer might lie in considering the birth chart against disappearance. We'll tell you when we know for sure.
- NOTE: At no time anywhere on this planet, if your are a practicing Astrologer do you not consider in your analysis the aspects between the natal placements of your birth planets. For instance, Your personality with a Moon in Gemini will be colored and hued by every aspect to every other planet in your birth chart the Moon makes. I can't temper the full breath of your personality until I know the shape of your Gemini Moon. So why would I not look at aspects when determining the power in a chart for where your remains will be located in the space around you. Local Space Astrology is a wonderful part of this mathematically based science---but if your not considering aspects against the terrain whether your searching for the missing, or looking for a location for success your not looking at the whole relationship you have with your surroundings.
- DISTANCE - 61 Cases of the 159 were found under 10 miles. 29 cases were found over ten miles but less than 20. 14 Cases were found under 30 miles. 8 cases were found under 50. 11 cases were found over 50 miles; and 7 cases where found over 100 miles. The average distance for the majority of cases found less than 20 miles is 14 miles.
- 71 cases in our study had a planets measurement offer the exact distance or near distance off by 1 degree. 27 cases has planets reduced measurement. 19 Cases has two planets in aspect sum the distance. 2 cases had the longitude of a planet offer distance; while only 40 cases did not have anything measuring in the chart that offer the distance to recovery.
- Lastly, the numbers show it was the measurement of the Moon and Mars that most often gave the distance.