Brittany Nichole Shank
If you have any information
concerning this case, please contact the
Interactive Map in Progress as of January 21, 2019
Point of Disappearance
Please Help Brittany's Family Keep her Interactive Map live 24/7
for their Search Efforts
How to Use our Map
- Our Interactive Maps are powered by Google Maps and hosted on a 24/7 platform. They are easy to navigate and interact with when accessed from a Desktop or Tablet. Note: Smartphones are not the best device to engage with the map and should be avoided unless you have familiarized yourself with the map and its interface prior to viewing on a smart phone.
- The Key Elements of our map have been constructed from an in depth analysis of present planetary patterns to illustrate potent areas for searches in terms of, Direct Miles for Distance and Compass Bearings for Directions.
- Both of these terms have their own folders and sub folders labeled accordingly which need to be viewed one by one and considered against acute knowledge of the area, cell pings, and places related to persons of interest.
- Case examples of from our study can be viewed here at this link.
- By clicking on the down arrow to the left of the folder will open and close the folder and its grouped elements.
- Clicking the eye in the far left gray column will turn elements on and off.
- Radius' are for potent Distances and Vectored Compass Bearings are for potent Directions. Red symbolizes the analysis for planetary patterns at the date and time of disappearance, while Blue or Dark Pink will signify the Birth Chart of the missing victim.
- Each of the sub folders in the Folder labeled "Directions" should be viewed one by one as each are illustrating that patterns possibilities for whereabouts in terms of directions, and those folders should remain closed so that you don't inadvertently turn off a vector bearing.
- Use can use the search bar to enter addresses of interests and cell ping locations to check against the patterns in the Directions folder.
- Be sure to always refresh your Browser so your map is up-to-date.
- Map can be viewed here on this page which will be constrained to its browser window, or you can enlarge by clicking on the
- Link to Interactive Map in the Matter of Brittany Nichole Shank be viewed in its own Browser window for best viewing.
Interactive map in the Matter of Brittany Shank
Note: Everything below is for AMAP case analysis and for any commentary relative to the case
Information on Our Request Form
- Brittany shank went off the road in the fog Nov 30th
- she had done laundry at grandmas house few miles from accident site
- grandma said that she had a boy with her in early 20 small stocky build and had blonde hat with side burns but brown at the ends and bottom of hair and he had a mutton top.. She'd never seen him before
- .. about an hour later she was going around a curve didn't make the curve n went straight
- there was very minor damage done to the vehicle but it was apparently stuck
- she headed back towards grandmas
- grandmas direction in the fog at night
- the 1st house confirmed they were not home at the time
- she walked to the next house where there lived a very elderly man about 80 he said she would not come in the house when he offered so she stood in his driveway and used his flip phone to call her grandma at 849 and 855 no reception she tried calling the police not sure if she got through..
- The old man said she had no shoes and no coat on and her black tennis shoes and grey coat still have not been found
- he also said she seemed very very confused
- he gave her a green coat and he said when he went to use the phone she disappeared
- his address was 33339 fawn river rd
- the accident happened on curve of workman and fawn river rd
- the next house is 3323 fawn river rd and there was a 17 yr old boy home alone where he said he saw brittany outside his mother's bedroom window and as he was making eye contact with her there was a knock on the front door which then spooked him thinking they were there to rob them
- he also said brittany had a blank expression on her face as if she didn't even see him
- she walked towards the front of the house and that's the last time anyone had heard from her at all "
Planetary Patterns at Disappearance
Planetary Patterns At Birth
Planetary Patterns At Birth with Progressions and Transits
Support Our Efforts To Use This Knowledge To Help Others Recover The Missing
Links to Studies of Interest