Studies of Interest
April Gonzalez and Renee Francis
Click Here to Request an Interactive Map on your missing person Case
When we work a current case that is not for a client, we work for the person 'missing'
- We are not interested in public recognition or reward.
- Our intent is purely driven in the service to assist in locating the missing, and to educate the public that missing is only a matter of limited perception. Sacred geometry is at work in all matter on this planet. The proof is in the unbiased Case Studies that are illustrate here. Each case supports how the Sun and Moon, and the eight major planets in their gravitational pull and the projected measurement of their orbit along the ecliptic, when flipped 90° to be put at ground level, align with laser sharp focus into area of recovery. Our maps applied against an acute knowledge of the surrounding area combined with sound investigative procedure could be instrumental in a speedy recovery when time is of the essence.
Requesting our Services in Cases of Missing/Abducted Children
- We try hard to help all who ask for our specialized knowledge, but we can only survive with support to keep interactive maps live 24/7, and we can only be effective if ...
- Our Interactive Maps are used and applied by groups and organizations with feet on the ground searching for the missing victim.
- Your request for our assistance must meet certain guide lines. These guide lines and requesting a map can be reviewed by clicking here.
Our Interactive Maps and Professional Services have been supported and retained by
- Private Investigators, Bail Bonds Services, Law Enforcement, Search and Rescue Groups and Families of missing persons