If you have any information
concerning this case, please contact the
Gastonia Police Department
update: Remains recovered at 1:00 PM on 9/27/18
Gastonia, North Carolina
Maddox Scott Ritch
Point of Disappearance
Update:Remains Recovered Still waiting for confirmation
NOTE: AMAP is not claiming that we had anything to do with the finding of Maddox Ritch. Law Enforcement didn't send an acknowledge to the receipt of our messages.But we must insist to demonstrate the accuracy so that our the interactive maps here at our site on other children and adults who are still missing might been given a chance or another look. AMAP is not doing this work for any public recognition or reward, we are simply trying to educate the public of our findings. Missing' is a matter of perception.
- Please READ: If it is confirmed he was in the park as alleged use the lines going over the pond and lake to direct your dive efforts. If he's not in either, focus your attention in the areas of the hot spots in the map below. Check cars parked in nearby companies and apartment complexes that surround the perimeter of the Park. If he was there and not found in water he could be hiding in a parked car. Check the pond and area over by the Baptish church. If you think someone took him out of the park---see other hot spots in map--focus attention on ditches alongside of the road 275 and ditches under 321. Storm drains that are concealed with grates over them also need to be checked. He could be crammed inside one of these storm drains. If Maddox was born on 8/14/2012 you might need to focus on storm drains that are large enough for him to be crammed inside of ... Mars/Saturn conjunction in Libra is suggesting his body is crammed inside something or if in the water stuck on rebar or concrete. Map is still in progress.
How to Use our Interactive Map
- Our Interactive Maps are powered by Google Maps and hosted on a 24/7 platform. They are easy to navigate and interact with when accessed from a Desktop or Tablet. Note: Smartphones are not the best device to engage with the map and should be avoided unless you have familiarized yourself with the map and its interface prior to viewing on a smart phone.
- The Key Elements of our map have been constructed from an in depth analysis of present planetary patterns to illustrate potent areas for searches in terms of, Direct Miles for Distance and Compass Bearings for Directions.
- Both of these terms have their own folders and sub folders labeled accordingly which need to be viewed one by one and considered against acute knowledge of the area, cell pings, and places related to persons of interest.
- Case examples of from our study can be viewed here at this link.
- By clicking on the down arrow to the left of the folder will open and close the folder and its grouped elements.
- Clicking the eye in the far left gray column will turn elements on and off.
- Radius' are for potent Distances and Vectored Compass Bearings are for potent Directions. Red symbolizes the analysis for planetary patterns at the date and time of disappearance, while Blue or Dark Pink will signify the Birth Chart of the missing victim.
- Each of the sub folders in the Folder labeled "Directions" should be viewed one by one as each are illustrating that patterns possibilities for whereabouts in terms of directions, and those folders should remain closed so that you don't inadvertently turn off a vector bearing.
- Use can use the search bar to enter addresses of interests and cell ping locations to check against the patterns in the Directions folder.
- Be sure to always refresh your Browser so your map is up-to-date.
- Map can be viewed here on this page which will be constrained to its browser window, or you can enlarge by clicking on the
- Link to Interactive Map in the Matter of Maddox Scott Ritch be viewed in its own Browser window for best viewing.
Interactive map in the Matter of Victim
Note: Everything below is for AMAP case analysis and for any commentary relative to the case
Planetary Patterns at Disappearance
Planetary Patterns At Birth
Planetary Patterns At Birth with Progressions and Transits
Support Our Efforts To Use This Knowledge To Help Others Recover The Missing
Links to Studies of Interest