New Case Template
1. Deposit ($180)for your Interactive Map
2. Secure Map Hosting $14.99 Subscription
for 12 months or until found
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your search effort. If you are here it means you have already been given the link to this page and the password for access. This page is for AMAP to work on your case and to share information on our findings and the construction of your Interactive Map. Map construction will be complete within 2 days of deposit being paid. Please use the payment buttons to begin the process.
How to Interact with Our Map
- Our Interactive Maps are powered by Google Maps and hosted on a 24/7 platform. They are easy to navigate and interact with when accessed from a Desktop or Tablet. Note: Smartphones are not the best device to engage with the map and should be avoided unless you have familiarized yourself with the map and its interface prior to viewing on a smart phone.
- The Key Elements of our map have been constructed from an in depth analysis of planetary patterns to illustrate potent areas for searches in terms of Direct Miles for Distance and Compass Bearings for Directions.
- Both of these terms Distance and Directions have their own folders and sub folders labeled accordingly which need to be viewed one by one and considered against acute knowledge of the area, cell pings, and places related to persons of interest.
- Case examples from our study can be viewed here at this link.
- By clicking on the down arrow to the left of the folder will open and close the folder and its grouped elements.
- Clicking the eye in the far left gray column will turn elements on and off.
- Radius' are for potent Distances and Vectored Compass Bearings are for potent Directions. Red symbolizes the analysis for planetary patterns at the date and time of disappearance, while Blue or Pink will signify the Birth Chart of the missing victim. If the birth of a person of interest has been vectored is will have a color other than Red, Blue or Pink.
- Each of the sub folders in the Folder labeled "Directions" should be viewed one by one as each are illustrating that patterns possibilities for whereabouts in terms of directions, and those folders should remain closed so that you don't inadvertently turn off a vector bearing.
- Use can use the search bar to enter addresses of interests and cell ping locations to check against the patterns in the Directions folder.
- Be sure to always refresh your Browser so your map is up-to-date.
- Our Interactive Map can be viewed and interacted with here on this page but it will be constrained to its browser window.
- Link to Interactive Map in the Matter of NAME OF VICTIM be viewed in its own Browser window for best viewing.
Interactive map in the Matter of Victim
Note: Everything below is for AMAP case analysis and for any commentary relative to the case
Planetary Patterns at Disappearance
Planetary Patterns At Birth
Planetary Patterns At Birth with Progressions and Transits
Support Our Efforts To Use This Knowledge To Help Others Recover The Missing
Links to Studies of Interest