DANIELLE ANN STISLICKI
Anyone with information, please call
the police at 248-871-2610.
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Danielle Ann Stislicki
How to Use Map
- Our Interactive Maps are powered by Google Maps and hosted on a 24/7 platform. They are easy to navigate and interact with when accessed from on a Desktop or Tablet. Note: Smartphones are not the best device to engage with the map and should be avoided unless you have familiarized yourself with the map and its interface prior to viewing on a smart phone.
- The Key Elements of our map have been constructed from an in depth analysis of present planetary patterns to illustrate potent areas for searches in terms of, direct Miles for Distance and Compass Bearings for Directions.
- Both of these terms have their own folders and sub folders labeled accordingly which need viewed one by one and considered against acute knowledge of the area, cell pings, and places related to persons of interest.
- Case examples of from our study can be viewed here at this link.
- By clicking on the down arrow to the left of the folder will open and close the folder to its grouped elements.
- Clicking the eye in the far left gray column will turn elements on and off.
- Radius' are for potent Distances and Vectored Compass Bearings are for potent Directions. Red symbolized the analysis for planetary patterns at disappearance, while Blue or Dark Pink will signify the Birth Chart of the missing victim.
- Each of the sub folders in the Folder labeled "Directions" should be viewed one by one as each are illustrating that patterns possibilities for whereabouts in terms of directions, and those folders should remain closed so that you don't inadvertently turn off a vector bearing.
- Use can use the search bar to enter addresses of interests and cell ping locations to check against the patterns in the Directions folder.
- Be sure to always refresh your Browser so your map is up-to-date.
- Map can be viewed here on this page which will be constrained to the browser window, or
- Link to Interactive Map in the Matter of Danielle Stislicki to be viewed in its own Browser window for best viewing.
Interactive map in the Matter of Danielle Stislicki
Planetary Patterns at Disappearance in the Matter of Danielle Stislicki
Planetary Patterns at Birth in the Matter of Danielle Stislicki
Planetary Profile in the Matter of Danielle Stislicki
Condition of Health
at time of Disappearance
Suggests for the Type of Environment to Search
- With out an exact time of birth for Danielle its difficult to suggest a terrain temperature for remains ... as time would set the stage for the appropriate sectors of the chart to incline to elements of fire, earth, air or water type environments. The elements would suggest dry and barren to Fire, woods to Earth, open fields to air and ponds, drainage and rivers to water.
- 4 planets in Earth - suggesting woods could be dominate. Mars Saturn Uranus and Neptune are part of this earth dominate and suggests woods and rock or bridge structures.
- 3 planets in Water - suggesting water in nearby in these woods - Since the Moon and Sun are the two of the three in water it suggests to me moving water, such a gully or drainage type ditch.
- 8 planets are in Cardinal signs - with 2 of them in Aries. Venus and Jupiter conjunct in her chart suggest an area that may be used as a reserve or perhaps is connected with a group with a cause to maintain or keep alive a culture or creature. American Indian perhaps or wolves.
- Venus Jupiter in Square to Moon could also suggest that she is wrapped in fabric or
- Look for some type of rock wall whereby there may be some type of drop off or incline into a wooded and rocky environment.
- POI has a Venus/Saturn conjunction so this would incline him to use fabric such as a rug or blanket to secure a female.
- and his Mars Square Neptune could suggest a gully type water way --- that could be hidden by brush and rocks from the view of the road.
- She is probably no more the 100 feet off the road.
AMAP suggested Search areas as Taken from Interactive Map
- These images below are only suggestions of areas where we believe should be checked first. All patterns in Danielle's interactive map need to be considered while ascertaining the information available about the POI from his employments to where he likes to indulge in recreational activities, and of course any cell pings on the night of or days after Daniels' disappearance.
Person of Interest in the Danielle Stislicki Case
Using POI's Birth Chart to pattern out vectors for Daniell's remains - See interactive map.
This POI will have a geometric relationship to the space around his home that will include where he would go to hide remains.
Please see the case examples below to support the probability of Danielle's being recovered on one his Galloways' geometric patterns.
Case Examples of Remains Recovered on Geometric Patterns
offered by Assailants Birth Chart over his Residence.
Click here for POAR TO POR Study
Reagen Tokes - Columbus, Ohio
Disappearance and Recovery
Jacqueline Vandergriff - Denton, Texas
Circumstance Surrounding Disappearance
Hannah Graham - Charlottesville, Virginia
Circumstance Surrounding Disappearance
Composite Birth Chart for Danielle and Person of Interest
Transits to Composite
Timing Person of Interests' other Criminal Events
Allen Park Attack