Our Mission: Find the Missing
This work measuring Point of Disappearance to Point of Recovery is an effort to obtain an identifying system for DIRECTION and DISTANCE in new cases of Abduction/Disappearances.
This study has spanned the last twenty-five years when it began with the intention to solve the problem of knowing that when a child disappears there is no time to waste looking in the wrong direction.
Our missing are being recovered in locations that are in accordance to the geometric angles of the planets at the time of disappearance and at their birth. This means we can use the stars to laser focus our search efforts in new cases of disappearances. We found the pattern and we are making it predictable.
April Gonzalez and Renee Francis
Click Here to Request an Interactive Map on your missing person Case
When we work a current case that is not for a client, we work for the person 'missing'
- We are not interested in public recognition or reward.
- Our intent is purely driven in the service to assist in locating the missing, and to educate the public that missing is only a matter of limited perception. Sacred geometry is at work in all matter on this planet. The proof is in the Case Studies that support we can now predictably narrow down with laser sharp focus potent areas for recovery in new cases of disappearances.
Requesting our Services in Cases of Missing/Abducted Children
- We try hard to help all who ask for our specialized knowledge, but we can only survive with support, and we can only be effective if ...
- Our Interactive Maps are used by groups and organizations with feet on the ground searching for the missing victim.
- Your request for our assistance must meet certain guide lines. These guide lines and a requesting a map can be reviewed by clicking here.
Our Interactive Maps and Professional Services have been supported and retained by
- Private Investigators, Bail Bonds Services, Law Enforcement, Search and Rescue Groups and Families of missing persons