Our Mission: Share the Knowledge.
Studies of Interest
When we work a current case that is not for a client, we work for the person 'missing'
- We are not interested in public recognition or reward.
- Our intent is purely driven in the service to assist in locating the missing, and to educate the public that missing is only a matter of limited perception. Sacred geometry is at work in all matter on this planet. The proof is in the unbiased Case Studies that are illustrated at our site.
Requesting our Services in Cases of Missing/Abducted Children
- We try hard to help all who ask for our specialized knowledge, but we can only survive with support in keeping the interactive maps live 24/7, and we can only be effective if ...
- Our Interactive Maps are used and applied by groups and organizations with feet on the ground searching for the missing victim.
- Your request for our assistance must meet certain guide lines. These guide lines for requesting a map can be reviewed by clicking here.
Our Interactive Maps and Professional Services have been supported and retained by
- Private Investigators, Bail Bonds Services, Law Enforcement Personnel, Search and Rescue Groups and Families of missing persons.
April Gonzalez and Renee Francis
UPDATE 6/1/19: AMAP is unable to take on any new case requests from now thru to July 2019
Click Here to Request an Interactive Map on your missing person Case
Support Our Efforts To Use This Knowledge To Help Others Recover The Missing
Links to Studies of Interest