Our Mission: Share the Knowledge.
Links to Other
Studies of Interest
When we work on a current case and make it public we work for the person 'missing'
- We are not interested in any public recognition or reward as a matter of fact we prefer to stay in the background.
- Our intent is purely driven in the service to assist in locating the missing, and our case studies are here to educate the public that missing is only a matter of limited perception. Sacred geometry is at work in all matters on this planet. The strength of that idea is in the unbiased case studies that are illustrated at our site.
Our Interactive Maps and Professional Services have been supported and retained by
- Private Investigators, Bail Bonds Services, Law Enforcement Personnel, Search and Rescue Groups and Families of missing persons who are actively conducting searches.
- AMAP covers for the cost for both consult and map erection for all child cases under 18 where foul play is suspected for which in all likelihood a terrain search is the most probable.
- Case Consults for missing adults start at $60 which is applied towards the $360 cost of constructing the Interactive Map to plan your search efforts if we think we can help you.
- We don't know if we can be instrumental in your case until we talk to you.
- If your case is current but already a month long in progress use our service form to request our help.
- You can contact Renee Francis by texting 330-559-1032 to establish connection and schedule an immediate consult if your present case is within a week old.
April Gonzalez and Renee Francis