April Gonzalez and Renee Francis
Click Here to Request an Interactive Map on your missing person Case
When we work a current case that is not for a client, we work for the person 'missing'
- We are not interested in public recognition or reward.
- Our intent is purely driven in the service to assist in locating the missing, and to educate the public that missing is only a matter of limited perception. Sacred geometry is at work in all matter on this planet. The proof is in the Case Studies that support how the Sun and Moon, and the planets positions in their orbit and one to another can now predictably be measured to narrow down with laser sharp focus potent areas for recovery and apprehension when combined with knowledge of an area and sound investigative procedure.
Requesting our Services in Cases of Missing/Abducted Children
- We try hard to help all who ask for our specialized knowledge, but we can only survive with support to keep map live 24/7, and we can only be effective if ...
- Our Interactive Maps are used by groups and organizations with feet on the ground searching for the missing victim.
- Your request for our assistance must meet certain guide lines. These guide lines and a requesting a map can be reviewed by clicking here.
Our Interactive Maps and Professional Services have been supported and retained by
- Private Investigators, Bail Bonds Services, Law Enforcement, Search and Rescue Groups and Families of missing persons