How to Use Map
- Our Interactive Maps are powered by Google Maps and hosted on a 24/7 platform. They are easy to navigate and interact with when accessed from on a Desktop or Tablet. Note: Smartphones are not the best device to engage with the map and should be avoided unless you have familiarized yourself with the map and its interface prior to viewing on a smart phone.
- The Key Elements of our map have been constructed from an in depth analysis of present planetary patterns to illustrate potent areas for searches in terms of, direct Miles for Distance and Compass Bearings for Directions.
- Both of these terms have their own folders and sub folders labeled accordingly which need viewed one by one and considered against acute knowledge of the area, cell pings, and places related to persons of interest.
- Case examples of from our study can be viewed here at this link.
- By clicking on the down arrow to the left of the folder will open and close the folder to its grouped elements.
- Clicking the eye in the far left gray column will turn elements on and off.
- Radius' are for potent Distances and Vectored Compass Bearings are for potent Directions. Red symbolized the analysis for planetary patterns at disappearance, while Blue or Dark Pink will signify the Birth Chart of the missing victim.
- Each of the sub folders in the Folder labeled "Directions" should be viewed one by one as each are illustrating that patterns possibilities for whereabouts in terms of directions, and those folders should remain closed so that you don't inadvertently turn off a vector bearing.
- Use can use the search bar to enter addresses of interests and cell ping locations to check against the patterns in the Directions folder.
- Be sure to always refresh your Browser so your map is up-to-date.
- Map can be viewed here on this page which will be constrained to the browser window, or
- Use this link to view map in its own browser
Interactive Map in the Matter of DeOrr Kunz
Video in the Matter of DeOrr Kunz Jr.
Ideas for Remains Recovery
Planetary Patterns for Deorr Jay Kunz Jr
Figure 1 - Birth Chart for DeOrr Kunz Jr.
See the Astrological commentary below the map for the circumstances believed to surround Deorr's disappearance
Figure 2 - Chart of the Phone Call that reported Deorr was missing
Chart Analysis of the 911 Call
July 10th, 2015 @ 2:35 Leadore, Idaho
In looking towards the Moon (mother) it is trine to Pluto (death) this suggests his mother already knew the condition of her property/baby Deorr (2nd House) was expired.
However, the Moon has no rulership in this chart, being that the sing of Cancer is intercepted, meaning its constellation from that point on Earth could not be seen----this suggests to me that the mother had no control over this situation but may have been just following someone else directions.
Figure 3 - Birth Chart for Baby Deorr with Progressions and Transits for the Phone Call
Working Theory is Accidental Death
- Uranus is also in a disassociated square to Mercury, this is a vehicle. The disassociation of the aspect by sign could very well be what is missing from this case. The vehicle, and/or the confession as Mercury is the ruler of all things used to communicate. A vehicle has two rulerships; Mars for the engine, and Mercury for its ability move. Hence, Uranus as connected to those planets, as well as,
- Mars' Trine to Jupiter is I'm inclined to suggest that DeOrrs' death had something to do with a vehicle, he was either accidently struck by it, or left in it. Yet,
- DeOrr's natal Moon / Mars opposition in Square to Saturn in the 4th house of the home, suggests an accident at home and/or in the presence of one of his grandparents.