This Page is in Progress as of 4/5/17
diamond Bynum and king Walker
Anyone with information, please call the
Gary Police Department at (219) 881-1260
Diamond Bynum and King Walker
Interactive map in the Matter of Diamond and King
- Our Interactive Maps are powered by Google Maps and hosted on a 24/7 platform. They are easy to navigate and interact with when accessed from on a Desktop or Tablet. Note: Smartphones are not the best device to engage with the map and should be avoided unless you have familiarized yourself with the map and its interface prior to viewing on a smart phone.
- The Key Elements of our map have been constructed from an in depth analysis of present planetary patterns to illustrate potent areas for searches in terms of, direct Miles for Distance and Compass Bearings for Directions.
- Both of these terms have their own folders and sub folders labeled accordingly which need viewed one by one and considered against acute knowledge of the area, cell pings, and places related to persons of interest.
- Case examples of from our study can be viewed here at this link.
- By clicking on the down arrow to the left of the folder will open and close the folder to its grouped elements.
- Clicking the eye in the far left gray column will turn elements on and off.
- Radius' are for potent Distances and Vectored Compass Bearings are for potent Directions. Red symbolized the analysis for planetary patterns at disappearance, while Blue or Dark Pink will signify the Birth Chart of the missing victim.
- Each of the sub folders in the Folder labeled "Directions" should be viewed one by one as each are illustrating that patterns possibilities for whereabouts in terms of directions, and those folders should remain closed so that you don't inadvertently turn off a vector bearing.
- Use can use the search bar to enter addresses of interests and cell ping locations to check against the patterns in the Directions folder.
- Be sure to always refresh your Browser so your map is up-to-date.
- Map can be viewed here on this page which will be constrained to the browser window, or
- Link to Interactive Map in the Matter of Diamond and King to be viewed in its own Browser window for best viewing.