Anyone with information, please call police at
Interactive map for Search Efforts in the Matter of Micheal Kelleher
- Link to Interactive Map in the Matter of Michael Kelleher to be viewed in its own Browser window for best viewing.
- If using a smartphone, turn phone horizontal for access to folders.
- Be sure to always refresh your Browser.
Planetary Patterns in the Matter of Michael Kelleher
Planetary Patterns for Direction
Planetary Measurements for Distance
Planetary Patterns at Birth that Finish or Tie into Patterns at Disappearance
Planetary Profile in the Matter of Michael Kelleher
- In my opinion, and without an exact time of birth, there is not enough transits to confirm with certainty a death has occurred at this time, perhaps a reexamination of his birth stars can be made if an exact time of birth is learned---
- In my opinion, there stands a 70% chance that searches for this young man alive should be considered highly probable and a 30% chance that he is expired as of this writing, April 1, 2017.